WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Identity: Oli i Conserves Graus, (hereinafter “Oli i Conserves Graus”)
Dir. Postcard: Boquería Market, Carrer la Rambla, 91, Parada, 485, 08001 Barcelona – Spain
Telephone: +34 616 522 899 / +34 93 302 25 77
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as any national law that may be applicable, we inform you that in Oli i Conserves Graus we treat the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
(1) Process your registration as a customer and manage the purchase process.
(2) Sending commercial communications about Oli i Conserves products Graus (emails, phone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, ordinary mail, etc.).
(3) Development of commercial profiles based on information obtained from internal and external sources, in order to send you personalized advertising and analyze your buying behavior.
(4) Prevention of abuse and fraud (fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, among others).
(5) Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial iales), as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or you request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in section 2 above ( “Purposes”) are the following:
– Purpose (1): The performance of a contract with Oli i Conserves Graus in relation to the purchase of products.
– Purpose (2): Express consent granted to Oli i Conserves Graus at the time of collection of your personal data.
– Purpose (3): Express consent granted to Oli i Conserves Graus at the time of collection of your personal data in relation to the creation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Oli i Conserves Graus in relation to profiling based on internal sources.
– Purposes (4) and (5): Compliance with the legal obligations that are applicable to Oli i Keep Graus.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to those third parties for whom their intervention is necessary for the correct management of the provision of the service (carriers, entities financial, etc.)
In addition, your data may also be transferred to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal norm so establishes it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims .
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Oli i Conserves Graus will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided in any moment, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or Well, to our postal address Mercado de la Boquería, Carrer la Rambla, 91, Parada, 485, 08001 Barcelona – Spain. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver’s license or passport).
Lastly, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.